Add volunteer skills to your Join In club page
Is your club looking for helpers with specific knowledge or experience? Now you can add these volunteer skills to your Join In club page and find the perfect volunteer match.
There are loads of volunteers out there with a lot to give. Among them are those with experience doing exactly the things your club needs, such as bookkeeping, coaching, photography or – like the Man of (Stainless) Steel in our video – catering…
Volunteers will be able to search opportunities by the skills they offer, as well as location and sport. Once you’ve added skills to your club page, it will show in results that match their searches.
How to add volunteer skills to your club page
It’s really easy to add the skills you need – just follow these simple steps:
2. Click on ‘Edit my Profile’ and scroll down the page to the section ‘What skills would you like your volunteers to have?’.
3. Start typing the skills you’re looking for and select from the option that appear, or click in the field and scroll down the list. You can choose as many different skills as you like.
4. Once you’ve selected all the skills you’re looking for, click on ‘Update my profile’ to save your changes.
5. It’s done! So share your club page on social media, spread the word, and let all those talented volunteers come to you…
– Follow these tips and examples to help you make the most of your Join In club page.