Main club details
Address123 Golden Lane,
1 Yes Volunteers needed
We are looking for a volunteer who can provide a high level of support to the Sports Team and the athletes with a learning disability who we work with.
You will be a key part of the team’s work in helping athletes/parents through the process of applying for and achieving classification, enabling them to compete in events nationally and internationally with Team GB.
Duties will include:
- Advising athletes/parents on the application process for classification
- Signposting athletes/parents to appropriate educational psychologists
- Checking all classifications received from athletes/parents are correct
- Supporting our national swimming and athletics events.
- Attending training to develop you in the role
This is an excellent opportunity to gain insight and experience in the field of disability sports.
About our club
Our Disability Sports team are looking for a volunteer to support them at our head office in central London, half a day per week or one day per fortnight.
Sports and activities
- Disability awareness
- Event organisation
- Project management