Stroke Association London
Main club details
Address4-8 Whites Grounds,
100+ Yes Volunteers needed
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers who want to be part of #TeamStroke, either as a Cheer Point Volunteer, a Fundraising Event Promoter or to help out with our bucket collections.
Our upcoming events are:
- London Landmarks Half Marathon: Sunday 25th March 2018
- Vitality London 10,000: Monday 28th May 2018
- Virgin Money London Marathon: Sunday 22nd April 2018
- Resolution Run: Sunday 11th March 2018
- London Bridge Station – Friday 27 October 2017
- Cannon Street Station - Monday 7 November 2017
- Paddington Station - Wednesday 22 November 2017
-Stratford Station - Friday 24 November 2017
- Moorgate Station - Thursday 7 December 2017
- Liverpool Street Station - Monday 11 December 2017
- Victoria Station - Monday 11 December 2017
- Waterloo Station - Thursday 14 December 2017
- Hayes Sainsbury’s - Friday 15 & Saturday 16 December 2017 (10am-3pm) and Sunday 17 December 2017 (11am-3pm)
If these opportunities sound interesting to you please don't hesitate to contact us for more details!
About our club
At the Stroke Association we believe in life after stroke. That’s why we campaign to improve stroke care and support people to make the best possible recovery. It’s why we fund research to develop new treatments and ways to prevent stroke.
At Stroke Association London we rely on your support to change lives and prevent stroke. We value the dedication of our volunteers and encourage anyone who wants to help be part of the movement in conquering stroke to join our team.
Sports and activities
- Marketing & promotion