Main club details
15 Yes Volunteers needed
We need volunteers to marshal at our 2018 Resolution Runs! Marshals must be 18 or over and will support runners on the route. We will provide a full briefing and high-vis vests on the day as well as water and snacks. No previous experience is necessary!
We are holding three Resolution Runs in March 2018 in the East Midlands and Yorkshire area:
1. Markeaton Park, Derby on Sunday 4 March
2. Rushcliffe Country Park, Nottinghamshire on Sunday 18 March
2. Temple Newsam Park, Leeds on Sunday 25 March
We need volunteers from approximately 10am to 1pm on the day.
If you think you can help we would love to hear from you!
About our club
The Stroke Association is a national charity that provides support and care for those people who have been affected by stroke. Your support will help us to work towards a world where there are fewer strokes and those affected by stroke get the help and support they need.
Sports and activities
1. 5k. Markeaton Park, Derby on Sunday 4 March
2. 5K and 10K. Rushcliffe Country Park, Nottinghamshire on Sunday 18 March
2. 5k, 10k and 15k. Temple Newsam Park, Leeds on Sunday 25 March