I Am Team GB prize draw: Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions are the prize draw rules (the “Rules”) that apply to the I Am Team GB prize draw (the “prize draw”).
- The prize draw is organised by the Join In UK Trust, 31a Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0AT (“Join In UK”).
- These Rules will apply unless otherwise expressly stated or varied by Join In UK.
- A copy of these Rules will be posted on the Join In UK website at joininuk.org (the “Join In Website”).
- Join In UK reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or to amend these Rules at any time without notice, including the variation or substitution of any prize. Prizes are non-transferable. Notification of cancellation or any amendment(s) will be posted on the Join In Website.
- Any queries about the prize draw or these Rules should be directed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules or otherwise relating to the prize draw, the decision of Join In UK will be final.
- A person who participates in the prize draw by creating a new or updating an existing I Am Team GB event page for the club that they represent on the Join In UK website, after midday on 4 July 2016 and prior to the Closing Date (as defined below), shall be entered into the prize draw (an “Entrant”). There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- A person that created a new or updated an existing I Am Team GB event page for the club that they represent on the Join In UK website prior to midday on 4 July 2016 will be contacted by Join In UK and given the opportunity to indicate, in writing, that they wish to be included in this prize draw. These Rules shall apply equally to those Entrants that have entered the prize draw in this way.
- By entering the prize draw, Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Join In UK, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies and employees (and their families) of ITV Consumer Limited (“ITV”) and any affiliates or subsidiary companies of ITV Consumer Limited. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by Join In UK.
- Join In UK reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Entrant either itself or through ITV, in ITV’s capacity as an advisor to Join In UK. Join In UK further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if, in the opinion of Join In UK, such Entrant has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- Entries must be made by no later than 11:59pm on Friday 26th August 2016 (the “Closing Date”). After the Closing Date, no prize draw entries will be permitted.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt by Join In UK. Join In UK will not accept responsibility for failing to receive any entry by the Closing Date as a result of delay, loss or corruption of data, failure in delivery, transmission or otherwise (howsoever caused). Illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will be disqualified.
- Each Entrant may make a maximum of one entry per I Am Team GB event to the prize draw.
- The prize draw is for 10 Entrants to each win 1 x £250 voucher to purchase sports kit or equipment.
- The prize shall be provided for use by the prize winners solely to benefit their club or community group and subject to any other terms and conditions stipulated by Join In UK.
- The prize winners will be selected at random by ITV, acting on Join In UK’s behalf, from all of the Entrants who have successfully created a new or updated an existing I Am Team GB event page on Join In UK website in accordance with these Rules.
- ITV’s selection of prize winners, on behalf of Join In UK, will be final and neither Join In UK nor ITV shall be obliged to enter into any correspondence with any Entrant in connection with the selection of prize winners.
- Prize winners will be notified of their prizes by email by an ITV representative, acting on Join In UK’s behalf, within seven (7) days of the Closing Date.
- If a prize winner fails to claim a prize within five (5) days of ITV’s prize notification, the prize winner will automatically forfeit his/her prize and another prize winner will be selected.
- Prizes are awarded at Join In UK’s discretion and no prize will be awarded to any Entrant who, in the opinion of Join In UK, has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- By entering the prize draw, the Entrants agree to be contacted by Join In UK to ascertain how the prize has benefitted the club and to partake in promotional activities showcasing their use of the prize.
- Join In UK and/or ITV shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses or losses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her/its participation in the prize draw.
- ITV is not responsible for the administration of the prize draw.
- Each Entrant, by entering the prize draw, consents to the processing of his/her personal data by Join In UK and ITV, to the extent set out in these Rules, for the operation of the prize draw and as otherwise provided for pursuant to these Rules. Join In UK, and ITV where applicable, will use the personal information provided by or obtained about an Entrant for administering the prize draw and to ensure compliance with these Rules. Entrants have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that Join In UK holds about them (a small fee will be payable) and to correct any inaccuracies in their personal data.
- Join In UK and/or ITV will not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by an Entrant as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting any prize.
- Each Entrant hereby agrees that the name and town/city of residence of each of the clubs that are prize winners may be published on the Join In Website. A list of prize winners can be obtained from Join In Trust upon request by sending a SAE to Join In Trust.
- Prize winners may be requested to take part in publicity of I Am Team GB or other such promotional activities of Join In UK relating to the prize draw and Join In UK reserves the right to use each prize winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize draw in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use, and to sub-licence such right to its sponsors, partners and other relevant third parties on the same basis.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Join In UK and accordingly Join In UK may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the prize draw and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Join In UK or ITV as a result thereof.
- The prize draw and these Rules are governed by English law.